Jun 20, 2021 | Amy Burkholder | 376 views
Before You Hit The Field
Players must be registered online prior to attending their first session. Register Here
Hockey helmet with cage or lacrosse helmet, hockey or lacrosse gloves, labelled and filled water bottle and lacrosse stick (new players will receive a free stick upon payment once payment is received).
Please review NPLA Covid Protocols: Click Here• Arrive on-site approximately 15 minutes before the start of programming. And depart within 15 minutes of completion.
• Players are responsible for bringing their own labelled and filled water bottles.
• There will be signs to locate the drop off and pick up zones.
• Upon arrival, wear a mask, sanitize hands and verbally complete the Wellness PreParticipation Screening Form to the trainer/Health and Safety Manager, they will record your name, contact and results on the form.
• You will be directed onto the field to your respective staging area to wait for the coach.
• Please ensure that you and your player are following the mandated physical distancing guidelines.
• If a participant arrives at the facility late, proceed to the registration area to complete the Wellness Pre-Participation Screening Form.
•If during training someone is injured, feels sick or demonstrates symptoms, the individual should be separated from the group, the situation assessed while maintaining distance, and contact parents or if necessary, call for medical assistance.
• Players are required to wear a mask until the point of wearing a helmet to access the field.
• Only one parent or guardian per player under 18 is allowed to attend.
We will be breaking into smaller groups to meet the provincial guidelines when you arrive at the session.
There will be representatives at all of the sessions to answer any questions you have and there will be a mandatory parent meeting before the training session begins.
For registration please have a cheque or cash of $100.00 which is non refundable.